Membership Drive Show is on Friday, October 22nd!
During the Membership Drive we will be asking for your donations to help out CIUT and the show continue. This is the show’s 5th Fundraising Campaign and the show needs at least 20 members to stay on air! During our Spring Drive we did not reach that amount but we were VERY close so the show has no excuses this time!! I will have an awesome prize pack draw for anyone who pledges to my show, including advance pledges.
Ways to support the show:
(Anyone that pledges $25 or more becomes a member of CIUT)
- Call our pledge line: 416-946-7800; or toll-free at 1-888-204-8976 (open October 18-24)
- Call: 416-978-0909 ext. 209 (before and after, but not during the membership drive.
- With any major credit card on our website (this is a secure sever): www.ciut.fm/pledge.php
- Stop by in person any weekday during office hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 6:00pm (extended hours during the campaign only)
- Download a printable form (pdf) available on the website: www.ciut.fm/pledge.php and mail a cheque or money order.
Every donation helps. Also, please make sure you mention the name of the show you are supporting!
Please keep in mind, your donations do not come directly to us. They go to CIUT 89.5 FM, a not for profit registered charitable organization. So when you donate and become a member, you are supporting community radio and everything that community radio does. The campaign is also a way to evaluate listenership for each show and what it brings to the station in terms of unique, quality programming!